Saturday, July 2, 2011

Studio News: Life Surprises Everyone

So, right on the heels of managing to pull old jewelry and materials stock out of storage (thanks to an old wolf), the Studio may (read: probably, unless something drastic happens) have to move in the next couple weeks, a month at the most. We are still exploring options but this is how it stands as of this moment:

First, we don't have rent money.  Trying to scrape one more month's worth together but not sure yet how that's going to turn out.

Second, not sure how long the landlady will tolerate us being here without rent.  How long before we have to bug out? Who knows.

Third, if and when we do have to move, it will be states away back to North Carolina, in with Dragon's folks until we can get our own place again.  Dragon has a job waiting for him (probably) should this be the case... The worst part of it is that Fox will be away from her 2 girls for an as-yet unknown amount of time....

Shop details: on a happy note, this move will be a little less complicated than the last 3, and we will still have our materials and most of our tools within easy reach rather than in storage, so if/when the move occurs, the Studio should be able to set up shop again fairly quickly.

More updates as we get them...
Thoughts, prayers, etc appreciated
Wish us well

No comments:

Post a Comment