Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flame of the Day (Dragon Speaks)

Believe it or not, unlike most artists, both the White Fox and myself are online regularly(daily), and are entirely ready and willing to answer questions and the like for any who are willing to ask. Just as an extra bonus for checking in our activities I am prepared to offer my wisdom to the masses, so as of today April 6 2011, at 9:21 a.m. be prepared for whatever it is I choose to write in for the "Flame of the Day"! Whether it be a quote, or a daily guidance mantra, or even a witty limerick. Check in, say hi, and see how the artistic juices are flowing. Hopefully we will have new works available soon for your viewing pleasure along with my quips. Well, anyway I've stretched this explanation long enough, so here it is, what you've been waiting for....

The Flame of the Day:

"Never poke dragons with sticks, it may give them ideas."

1 comment:

  1. haha Interesting post idea here.
    Thank you so much for your thoughts on my comments with deity. I have been reading more on the Green Man and he has been talked about like a deity figure and I never pictured him that way, and while Mother Nature is a bit broad she would be his counter part I think and I feel drawn to them very strongly as of late and was hoping to get some insight of other's thoughts on this, so thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete